– get to know us –
When Courtney isn’t working, which admittedly isn’t very often, she loves to spend time with her family, which includes her husband, two young children, two Beagles, a cat, and possibly a partridge in a pear tree. To decompress, she loves her Kindle, writing, painting, working out, tending her roses, and swimming in the pool.
Fun Fact: Getting my master’s degree in French literature is only valuable once a year when I host an enormous Bastille Day party for all our friends.
Favorite Social Media: Right now it’s Instagram, but I have to say I still love Facebook. I’ve been on it for over almost 14 years so it’s hard to remember life before it or without it.
Where can we find you when you’re not working? I work a lot, but when I’m not working, I’m usually with my family at home, possibly glued to my Kindle or spending time outside in the backyard. I have two Beagles that I spoil atrociously, so they’re probably following me around, too.
What would be impossible to give up? Technology. Between my Kindle, iPad, iPhones, laptops, Fitbit… I’m super plugged in, so the idea of giving that up seems an insurmountable feat.
What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients? Seeing the big picture in a client’s marketing goals; while we work with multiple products and services, I have always been able to see the overarching strategy with incredible clarity and the best ways to save time and money in the strategy.
What excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love my job every single day. I wake up invigorated and excited because every site, every client is a new challenge, a new set of goals, and a new experience. I love inspiring people to take advantage of all the wonderful tools the internet provides us with!
– courtney’s bragging rights –
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- Certified in Google AdWords Search, Display, Mobile, Video Shopping, and Analytics
- Accredited BingAds professional
- Winner of Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Pinnacle Awards 2017
- Top 20 Digital Strategist
- Top 15 Most Influential Educator in Digital Marketing
- Winner, 12 Addy Awards for Web Design, Social Media, Graphic Design, and more
- Winner, 5 Big Wig Awards
- Finalist – Best SEO Campaign – SEMPO Forum
- Hootsuite Certified
- HubSpot Certified
- Member, Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization
- Sponsor, Knoxville Opera