Bringing your Marketing to Life
1.8 Million Words
1.8 Million Words. That’s the value of one minute of video, according to Forrester Research. Do you have the time and energy to write 1.8 million words? That’s the equivalent of 3,600 typical web pages. If you write an average of one web page an hour, it would take you 150 days of writing to achieve the impact of one minute of video.
Recent studies show video as the medium with the best marketing return on investment. Users have come to expect video in their digital content from social media to Web sites. In other words, you can’t afford not to use video marketing.
Smarter Videos for Smarter Customers
Video is everywhere these days, solidifying a tremendous amount of impact in your marketing efforts. The statistics on the impact and importance of video in your marketing efforts is pervasive. Take a look at some of these mind-boggling statistics:
- YouTube is the second most used search engine in the world.
- 1/3 of all online activity is spent watching video.
- Every day, 100 million internet users watch at least one online video.
- Website visitors are 64% more likely to buy a product on an online retail site after watching a video.
- 80% of your online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will actually read content in its entirety.
- Video increases a customer’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
When you look at video from its proven effectiveness and ROI potential, online video marketing is one of the single most practical uses for your marketing time and energy. Our production team can help you storyboard ideas, write content, film, edit and market your video content effectively. Whether you need help from beginning to end or just need a nudge in the right direction and with the marketing, we can help.
If you run a business, there is a ton of recent, compelling evidence to suggest that online video marketing should be the highest priority in your marketing strategy.
Request a proposal →